Great careers start right here!
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about being part of a national provider of goods and services?
If so, joining Damar Industries might be the right career move for you!
Working for Damar Industries means you’ll be joining a dedicated team whose individual efforts is part of something much bigger. We pride ourselves on delivering great products for our local and national businesses around New Zealand and Australia.
As part of our leading national team you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, working with a diverse range of passionate, supportive and engaging people within a collaborative environment.
We are proudly Kiwi owned and operated and there has never been a better time to join our team here at Damar.
Contact us today!
Marketing Coordinator required for an
Innovative Manufacturer in Rotorua
Damar Industries is a successful, privately owned New Zealand Company operating from a modern, purpose built factory in Rotorua. We manufacture and handle a diverse range of products in 4 key channels – Retail, Road marking, Commercial and Franchising.
• Fast paced environment
• Supportive management structure
• Full time position with stable employer
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for the ongoing and consistent maintenance of the Ecomist and Damar Industries brands in the market place. You will work alongside the Marketing Manager to help develop and execute key marketing initiatives for the company.
• Managing social media channels
• Website design and management
• Organising email and general advertising campaigns
• The design of marketing collateral when needed
We are looking for someone with a Marketing/Arts degree or similar qualification, along with previous business experience in Marketing. You will have proven experience in copy writing and social media strategy. Experience working with basic design programs will be an advantage.
You will also need:
• To be highly organised and able to manage your time effectively
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the capability to build successful working relationships with internal and external customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Excellent planning and problem solving skills
If you feel that you match the above criteria and you are looking for a rewarding career with a growing company then please apply with your CV and cover letter through: